Madison Property Management
Let us manage your Madison rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos.
We pride ourselves in caring for your property as if it were our own. We work to preserve and increase the value of your rental property, while taking the burden and stress of managing off of you.
Services VHS Property Management Provides
- Leasing Through Licensed Realtors
- Tenant Screening
- Rental Collection
- Handling Tenant Calls
- Handling Tenant Violations
- Property Inspections Every 4 to 6 Months
- Preparing Property for New Tenants
- Repairs, Maintenance and Renovations Management
- Online Owner Access to Documents and Accounts
- Filing court documents and Court Representation
- Monthly Statements
- Electronic Deposits
- Lease Renewals
- Year End Accounting Reports
- IRS Form 1099 Processing
- Electronic Inspection Reports
- Writing Tenant Default Violation Notices
- Filing Court Documents
- Minimum Balance in Your Account of $500.00 for Maintenance and Repairs
- Providing Funds When There is a Deficit to Your Account
- Paything certain Bills
- Mortgage Payments
- HOA Payments
- Landlord Insurance
- Property Taxes
VHS Property Management holds Security Deposits on your behalf.
When you are ready to rent your property, we will have a licensed Realtor prepare a market analysis to determine the best price for your home.
We market your property through our local Multiple Listing Service which feeds out to many top real estate sites on the web. In addition, we cooperate with other Realtors to rent your home at no extra charge to you. This means we have access to even more agents to get your property rented fast.
We thoroughly screen tenants by pulling credit scores, criminal background checks and past evictions. In addition, we verify employment and rental history.
VHS Property Management will provide and handle getting all the leasing documents signed with the new tenant.
Real Estate Services+
If and when you are ready to sell your property we have a Sales Division within the Brokerage to help you.
Inquire About Our Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We have a Sales Division to help you with buying or selling.
Madison Area Information
The Hebron Lutheran Church, The Homeplace, James City Historic District, Madison County Courthouse, Madison County Courthouse Historic District, and Woodbourne are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Source From Wikipedia